Greetings

  I am willing to assist with editing and authoring manuals and some of teh
non-CAD schematics.  I have done some of the schematics for my KR-2 that
simply need to be standardised (my stuff removed and reverted to
best-practice)  I also have tools for converting large (physical size) PDF
planned to tiled PDF's so they can be printed on a standard printer and
taped together to form the physically larger 1:1 scale document.

Regards
שָׁלוֹם עֲלֵיכֶם (Shalom aleichem)

Michael L Griffin
mileg...@gmail.com