Hi I need some help with wiring my KR2 that I have been working on for about 35
years. I have a corvair engine which I ran at William Wynne hanger 4 years ago
and it started right up. I have been wiring the panel how William Wynne has it
described in his book. And I have used Mark Langford hasi It in his web site.
If any body can send me their  wiring  diagram it would help a whole lot. A
specific question I have. My alternator side of the master switch where does
the wires go ?  I have one of the wires going to the number five terminal  of
the same type of volt regulator he has in his diagram. Hope someone can help me
out.Email address is Larrywaceelrod@att.netSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy
Tablet