I inspected a local KR project for sale by the owner who is not the builder.
Quality workmanship throughout from what I saw. Woodwork is substantially
complete as is most of the interior metal brackets and fittings. The owner
is moving and wants to clear the hangar where it is stored.
This sale will include two original legitimate copies of plans and serial
numbers, both with KR2-S supplemental drawings. Combine those with a Diehl
trigear main gear set and that's almost the complete asking price right
there.
Somebody really needs to seriously consider adopting this project and make
progress on it. In the opinion of somebody who has driven thousands of miles
to acquire several different KR projects, this one is worth buying.

To view detail photos and get contact info, please view;
http://bouyea.net/classifieds

John Bouyea

N133RM KR-2S - imported, fixed & flying

 <http://www.bouyea.net/cur_proj/N133RM> www.bouyea.net/cur_proj/N133RM