From: KRnet <krnet-boun...@list.krnet.org> On Behalf Of k...@bouyea.net
Sent: Monday, June 6, 2022 11:25 PM
To: 'KRnet' <krnet@list.krnet.org>
Subject: KRnet> Just clicked over 900TTAF

Well that was fun! I visited Patrick to help him finish up the sale of his
KR-2S project here in Portland at the Scappoose airport. On the way home,
the tach clicked over 900.0 Total Time AirFrame in N133RM. I only have 119
of those hours in MY pilot logbook. Roy Marsh put about 550 hours in it
during the first 3 years after finishing.

That made me curious; How many KRNetters have 1000+ hours in their
airplane's logbook? I have a sneaking suspicion that Langford has over 1000
hours in both N56ML & N891JF.

John Bouyea / OR81/ Hillsboro, OR
N133RM KR-2S - imported, fixed & flying
www.bouyea.net/cur_proj/N133RM <http://www.bouyea.net/cur_proj/N133RM>