Why not run a clear plastic tube with colored water so that the column of
colored water is visible in the cockpit and the two ends are placed one on the
lower surface and the other on the upper surface.

The water column could be marked while the aircraft was at 0 airspeed and then
noted as to movement to show differential air pressure. This is how the
altimeter works as well as airspeed indicators work, the only difference is
they measure pressure differential against static pressure or against a known
pressure whereas this setup would show pressure difference between bottom and
top of the airfoil.

I can think of another use to show ( using multiple of these small tubes of
colored water) to show the center of pressure changes at differing speeds and
aoa, just a thought.

Thanks
Just my idea/thoughts

Parley Byington