Hey Ler,

I've got 2 Icom radios, one with a bad battery pack, and one with no battery pack. If yours is the same model and you have a battery pack that will fit, we can probably work out something for the one with no battery pack.

What model is your Icom? I'll take a look at mine when I am out at the airport tomorrow.

-Jeff
--
Sent from my Android phone with GMX Mail. Please excuse my brevity.