Yes, after a stop in Detroit to get the Tune put back on my Truck.  I will be
using my Comma3 to let the Truck drive itself, similar to a Tesla.  I missed
last year because i was made homeless for a few months and was just getting
moved into the new Place in Ringe NH.  This is a story for the Campfire.

Dave M
Rindge NH