I've been wondering why photo attachments don't show up when I open an email on
my computer that's been sent from a smartphone.  Glad to find out this is a
common problem.  I hate the damn things, although I took a netters advice some
months back and bought an LG Rebel 4 for $30.  I bought two of them in fact
since I broke the first one by throwing it when I couldn't turn it off (my own
fault, not the phone).  The one I've kept serves as a radio which runs off my
home wi-fi.  I mostly listen to radio 4, BBC.

Over the years I've found Microsoft's OneDrive to be an easy to use and
reliable place to keep photos, documents, etc.  It's also easy to send a link
to those whom I want to share something with.  For instance, here's a link to
my OneDrive KR file:
https://1drv.ms/u/s!Au6bGVdsjGkwhlbFfzF3XMLy-Ksq?e=Po4VXF

No ads, tricks or hassles.  It's free if you only want to store things that
don't take up more than 5 GB.

Mike Stirewalt
KSEE