I have used this Dynon 6 pack/autopilot for 8 years with solid performance,
interfaced with an IRR GPS and VOR/ ILS. I do fly IFR to minimums with
confidence. If you are watching weight. The D10A weighs less than the steam
gages that it can replace.  And my EarthX battery saved 12 lbs over the
sealed lead acid battery that it replaced.