Warpdrive have a good range of bulkheads and spinners in fibreglass,  carbon
and also aluminium.
________________________________
From: KRnet <krnet-boun...@list.krnet.org> on behalf of MS <propbala...@att.net>
Sent: 22 February 2023 23:46:20
To: n357cj via KRnet
Subject: Re: KRnet> spinners

You have a Sensinich as I recall so suggesting contacting them?   Steve used to
have them at Great Plains so they may be worth a call.  If anyone can find what
they're after I'm sure it would be you after all these years of involvement.

Sorry I've not got anything more useful.

Mark did a video/article on making his own composite spinner so if making one
out of composites would work his material might be helpful.  I realize you're
after a bulkhead, not a spinner.

Mike
KSEE

On Wednesday, February 22, 2023 at 02:28:03 PM PST, n357cj via KRnet