Still have not got my HAPI engine with a POSA throttle body and Slick 4216
magneto started.

These are the facts as I have them right now.

1.       Compression of the cylinders indicates that the engine is good.

a.       FL 125

b.       RL 110

c.       FR 125

d.       RR 115

2.       Spark is interesting.

a.       When hand propping I have a strong Spark in the front cylinders
(FL & FR). However the rear cylinders (RL & RR) do not produce spark. When
spark plugs are swapped no change, the spark plugs do work.

b.       When I crank the engine, the spark in the front is strong (FL &
FR). But the rear cylinders in this case (RL & RR) do produce a weak spark.

c.       My question is should I be concerned with the harness or Magneto?

3.       Fuel: I've changed my fuel plunger and can now pump fuel into the
intake manifold. So, I should be getting fuel. Only concern is that I may
be flooding it.

a.       I also bypassed the fuel check valve right now. So, the POSA
should be getting fuel.

4.       POSA – checked the POSA needle orientation. It is in the correct
direction with the  round side facing front.

Any insights.

Dee