I sold my KR, 211LF, three months ago to a young flight instructor at the local university, Zach Martine,   that did not have tailwheel time.  His friend did a solo demo flight to check out the KR as I was no longer current.  Tristan had no prior KR 2 experience but made the flight safely doing a self checkout.  My only specific instruction was "don't get below 80 mph on approach, do wheel landings,  and go have fun". His write up below confirms my 20 years of hype on what a great flier my KR has been for the 800 hours of flight time I've enjoyed since first flight in 2003. Tristan was only the second person to ever fly my KR and now Zach has soloed and that makes three of us, a unique band of brothers. My KR is unique in several ways so in flying your KR, as always, YRMV..........

Larry Flesner