From: Roger via KRnet
Sent: Thursday, June 22, 2023 8:14 AM
To: KRnet
Cc: Roger
Subject: Re: KRnet> ADS-B OUT

I installed the Uavionics Echo coupled with Safefly 2020gps. This gives me adsb
out and in with weather while en route. I have no issues with it. It’s just a
wee bit more work to install than with the tail beacon. The traffic and weather
in makes it worth it. It talks to Foreflight app on my pad or phone and is
wired to my efis.
Good luck

Roger

Sent from my iPhone