P Zoltan wrote:
> On Mon, 16 Nov 2009 15:19:59 +0100, Alan Grimes <agri...@speakeasy.net>
> wrote:

>   Here is some motivational video for Qt4:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXS3xKV-UM0

OpenCroquet could do a lot of that a few years ago... project basically
evaporated for some reason. (or has gone to ground...) Anyway, the issue
I have with such systems is the mutability of the space... is there
something like an X11 protocol for such a space? how effective is it at
allowing arbitrary code to interact with the space?

I can really see how it would make a lot of things on my system more
user friendly, especially combined with code visualization tools!!!! =P
-- being able to organize tasks and activities by space not just desktop...

Actually, that would qualify as Fuckin A.

--
DO NOT USE OBAMACARE.
DO NOT BUY OBAMACARE.