10ET is a bit early for me too(3pm AT). I would like 11ET. That's ok for me.

> How about we hash this out on the new SIG mailing list? :-)
>
> On Tue, Sep 27, 2016 at 3:35 PM, 'Phillip Wittrock' via Kubernetes
> developer/contributor discussion <kubernetes-...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>
>> 10ET is a bit early for me (7am PT).  I could do 11 or 12 ET.  I suspect
>> all of these times may be difficult for @AdoHe
>>

>> On Tue, Sep 27, 2016 at 2:42 PM Ihor Dvoretskyi <
>> ihor.dvorets...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> 10am ET is a good time for me (as for a Europe-based representative),
>>> but please, don't do it it on Friday - not the best day for SIG
>>> conversations at the end of the week.

>>> --
>> gid/kubernetes-dev/CAPzFYDvfr44MYqLU4OuUsX8asz_7sSsKrE7Dnvw7
>> ShpHmfTknw%40mail.gmail.com
>> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/kubernetes-dev/CAPzFYDvfr44MYqLU4OuUsX8asz_7sSsKrE7Dnvw7ShpHmfTknw%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
>> .

        • ... 'Daniel Smith' via Kubernetes user discussion and Q&A
  • [kubernetes-... 'Brian Grant' via Kubernetes user discussion and Q&A
  • [kubernetes-... Stefan Schimanski
  • [kubernetes-... Ado Tony
    • [kubern... 'Phillip Wittrock' via Kubernetes user discussion and Q&A
      • [ku... 'Brian Grant' via Kubernetes user discussion and Q&A
      • [ku... Ihor Dvoretskyi
        • ... 'Phillip Wittrock' via Kubernetes user discussion and Q&A
          • ... 'Brian Grant' via Kubernetes user discussion and Q&A
            • ... Ado Tony