Hello,

What is the best way to set up Kubernetes and Celery, where I initial start off
with one pod and increase the number of pods as need.  The issue I have is that
 each pod only know their local task, therefore I should have a central message
broker.  I am using RabbitMQ as the message broker.  I have read a few
documents in creating a RabbitMQ Pod and route all the message to this  pod,
but is this the "best" method?

Follow up:  If I set up multiply pods for task, message broker,etc...  How can
I test this locally?

thanks for any feedback,

Mike