What are the steps needed to create and mount a local folder as a
persistent volume in kubernetes, using the Go API?

I'm using minikube, and trying to do the above, just to have some
semi-persistent storage to play around with.

I have managed to define a volume and volume mount in my Job spec, for a
Job that I can run successfully on minikube:
https://github.com/samuell/k8s-experiments/blob/85d06c/k8sexp.go#L99-L118

But the volume does not seem to be properly created, before referenced by
the job in this way.

I started fleshing out some code for a spec of the container, which is
commented out in my experiment code, here:
https://github.com/samuell/k8s-experiments/blob/85d06c/k8sexp.go#L46-L63

... but I never found where to send this volume spec to have kubernetes
create it for me.

Any hints on how to do this, or what steps I'm missing?

Kind Regards
// Samuel