Oh, sorry. Then use the public IP of the node. With dedicated nodes, as
explained, you can get them. Am I missing something?

In AWS, you can have elastic IP. What is the problem? Manually assign on
node crash? Not sure if you will need to do set the labels again in those
cases too, depends how your provisioning works