Correct, but at least at the moment we aren't using auto-resizing, and I've
never seen nodes get removed without us manually taking some action (e.g.
upgrading Kubernetes releases or similar). Are there automated events that
can delete a VM and remove it, without us having done something? Certainly
I've observed machines rebooting, but that also preserves dedicated IPs. I
can live with having to take some manual configuration action periodically,
if we are changing something with our cluster, but I would like to know if
there is something I've overlooked. Thanks!