As far as I know, nobody has implemented this, but it should be pretty
trivial to write your own controller to manipulate labels based on your own
definition of availability.

On Aug 5, 2017 4:35 PM, "Rodrigo Campos" <rodrig...@gmail.com> wrote:

I **guess** there is not: https://github.com/kubernetes/kubernetes/issues/
25485

Maybe with some other ingress back end (doubt it). Also, don't think this
can be achieved with service either :-(

So, I don't see any other way than istio, that issue I posted or deploy an
nginx with that config. But maybe I'm missing something.