Hi Michael,

With no opposition, it seems that this has approval.  For those curious on
the process, these are the current guidelines
<https://github.com/kubernetes/community/blob/master/sig-governance.md#sig-creation-procedure>
:

   - Propose the new SIG publicly, including a brief mission statement, by
   emailing kubernetes-...@googlegroups.com and
   kubernetes-users@googlegroups.com, then wait a couple of days for
   feedback

So, technically a couple of days would *probably* be tomorrow.  I'd
recommend waiting until Monday to get started on all of the SIG creation
steps.  It's very, very time consuming.  I have a meeting scheduled with
Adam Worrall (the petitioner) on Monday to help guide him through the
implementation process so that gives a little time for people to speak up.

All my best,
Jaice