+1

在 2017年8月10日星期四 UTC+8上午6:16:35,Adam Worrall写道:

> I am proposing to create SIG-GCP. It would fill a similar role as SIG-AWS
> and SIG-Azure, but for GCP. Here are the details:
>
> Proposed mission statement:
>
> A Special Interest Group for building, deploying, maintaining, supporting,
> and using Kubernetes on the Google Cloud Platform.
>
> Secondary statement:
>
> The SIG will be responsible for designing, discussing, and maintaining the
> GCP cloud provider and its relevant tests. The SIG will also be responsible
> for any roadmap and release requirements for Kubernetes on GCP.
>
> Implementation:
>
> For implementation, I will be the initial point of contact and will at a
> minimum ensure scheduling, documentation, transparency, and facilitation
> are consistent with Kubernetes community SIG standards. We may add
> additional leaders from within or outside of Google later.
>
> The SIG will meet monthly and the meetings will be announced through the
> standard channels.
>
> Thanks,
>
>  - Adam
> (eng manager on the Kubernetes/GKE team at Google)

  • [kubernetes... 'Adam Worrall' via Kubernetes user discussion and Q&A
    • [kuber... Clayton Coleman
    • [kuber... Christoph Blecker
      • [k... 'David Oppenheimer' via Kubernetes user discussion and Q&A
        • ... Ihor Dvoretskyi
    • [kuber... feisky
    • [kuber... 'Timo Reimann' via Kubernetes user discussion and Q&A
    • [kuber... Jaice Singer DuMars
    • [kuber... michelle
    • [kuber... Joseph Jacks
      • [k... 'Michael Rubin' via Kubernetes user discussion and Q&A
        • ... Ihor Dvoretskyi
        • ... Jaice Singer DuMars
          • ... 'Adam Worrall' via Kubernetes user discussion and Q&A
            • ... 'Adam Worrall' via Kubernetes user discussion and Q&A
    • [kuber... zhang . xiaoyu33