I am seeing the same thing that others are seeing in this issue:
https://github.com/kubernetes/minikube/issues/1701

Essentially, http is working but no matter what I do, I can't get https to
work.  I am providing my secrets from the command line rather than putting them
in a file.

kubectl create secret tls tls-certificate --key tls-key.key --cert tls-cert.crt

If minikube supports https and I have mis-configured (likey), I can provide all
my files and the steps I took.  Even better would be a link to a "hello world".
 This is the one I started with but it fails for https.

https://github.com/gokulchandra/k8s-ingress-setup

Thanks,
Steve