Hi all,
I have a Kubernetes cluster on my production environment that is composed by 6
pods.
At the moment when I have to make a new deploy, I create a new docker image on
my local machine where I execute a svn update.
Then I push the new image on GCE and finally I can execute a rolling update.

But sometimes I have to make a lot of svn updates so I would like to know which
are the best practices in order to have a persistent disk (where I could update
my svn code as often as I want) that will be mounted by every pod of daemon
set, without a significant decrease in performance.

Many thanks

Marco