Hey Guys, Im sure many of you have faced this problem before, i have deployed a
2 Node GKE cluster running a nodejs app, the app listening on lets say on
http://localhost:9000.

I created the below Service with the below YAML , basicaly setting up the
LoadBalancer for my Pods to talk to over the LB with the external IP
apiVersion: v1
kind: Service
metadata:
  name: letsbuy
spec:
    ports:
      - name: http
        port: 80
        protocol: TCP
        targetPort: 9000
        nodePort: 32000
    selector:
        name: letsbuy
    type: LoadBalancer

I also made sure i have the Firewall rules egress and ingress allowing all
protocols from 0.0.0.0/0 , what am i missing here . Any help and guidance on
this is much appreciated, thank you