Afternoon,

I saw this article the other day
https://blog.doit-intl.com/farewell-maxmind-geolocating-requests-with-google-load-balancer-for-free-7938f5adbef0
 describes how it is possible to configure the Googel load balancers to pass
the location of the ip address to the compute instance.

Does anyone know if this supported by Kubernetes yet? I imagine I can setup the
compute instance directly but ideally I would like to tweak my ingress with the
info (or have it on by default) for when we update.

Any pointers would be super handy.

Cheers,
James