Hi maggsimo
Out of these points, point 3) has already been implemented starting from
Lucid. Please see [1] https://wiki.kubuntu.org/Kubuntu/UpdatesPolicy
Points 5,6 and 8 would probably increase the size of the CD so it might not
be possible, but then again, there's the possibility that there will be lzma
compression on the ISO's which can help us in terms of what we can offer on
the CD.
*
*
Regards