Avi,

A couple of months back, we had a discussion about PMU virtualization
and the difficulty I encountered trying to catch the PMU interrupt
vector in kvm on VM-exit. KVM does not set ack_intr_on_intr. Would
you mind reminding me of the reason for this?

On the topic of scheduler hooks for use by KVM, I think this
would help me also because it means I would not have to save
and restore the PMU registers on all VM-exit/VM-entry. At least
that is what I understood based on the discussion. Those registers
only need to be saved/restore when the KVM process is context switched.

Thanks.

--
-Stephane