Dear Amit,

thanks for the reply!

On Do, 20 Dez 2007, Amit Shah wrote:
> > kernel 2.6.24-rc{3,4,5}
> > kvm user space v55
> > kvm kernel space v55 or the one from the kernel
>
> Which host is this? Intel or AMD?

Host Intel Core2

> We had this problem some time back, but it should be now solved. Are you sure
> you're starting the install afresh, or did the first stage install finish

Yes. I always started with a newly created virtual disk, never reused
the old one.

Is there any way to debug that? I mean I can hack some debug statements
into the kvm kernel module if necessary.

Best wishes

Norbert

Dr. Norbert Preining <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        Vienna University of Technology
Debian Developer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                         Debian TeX Group