Hi Amit,

On Do, 20 Dez 2007, Amit Shah wrote:
> > I never had a version that worked, so it would be quite hard ...
>
> Oh that is strange. This is the first such report. Do non-windows guests work
> fine for you? Is there any BIOS update available that you can install?

Well, I did start playing around with kvm only recently. Never had a
need for it until recently. So afair it is something like
2.6.2{2,3,4-pre} where i started.

Bios updates, hmm, I will check the Acer website. Would something like
the DSDT or other table help you?

Best wishes

Norbert

Dr. Norbert Preining <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        Vienna University of Technology
Debian Developer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                         Debian TeX Group