On Fri, May 01, 2009 at 04:23:45PM -0500, Hollis Blanchard wrote:

> I can use output from an old 'make sync' for now, but obviously that
> doesn't help with future changes to these headers. Defining a
> process for updating those headers would be useful.

Two thumbs up. People doing kvm development which is not-quite-yet
ready for upstream inclusion will appreciate having a way of keeping
their (changed) kernel headers in sync with the userspace bits as
transparently as possible.

Cheers,
Muli
--
Muli Ben-Yehuda | m...@il.ibm.com | +972-4-8281080
Manager, Virtualization and Systems Architecture

SYSTOR 2009---The Israeli Experimental Systems Conference
http://www.haifa.il.ibm.com/conferences/systor2009/