Hi Alex,

Thanks a lot for your answer. I checked dmesg yesterday but I didn't find any error messages about MOL or KVM. I played a bit with the emulated CPU types but without any success. I tried the VNC output and it works but it didn't solve the boot problem of Mac OS X. I have figured out, that there is a verbose mode. I have activated it in the molrc.osx (cmdline "-v"). I have started 2 MOL sessions. The first with Jaguar and the second with Tiger. Unfortunately, both aren't booting to the end.

Screenshot:

http://amigaworld.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic_id=37652&forum=34&start=60&viewmode=flat&order=0
http://forum.hyperion-entertainment.biz/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=2255&p=27368#p27368

Both are running in the G3 mode (molrc.osx: processor: G3). The G4 mode doesn't work because MOL told me that AltiVec is unavailable; reverting to G3 mode. But AltiVec was activated in the molrc.osx. Do you have another idea, please?

Have a nice week and thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Christian