As requested, here's the follow-on to the >4G MTRR changes split into
functional bits.

[1/5] Rename variables to reflect what they're really reporting
[2/5] Reformat ram_probe() to match the rest of the code
[3/5] Add SMBIOS info for memory above 4G
[4/5] Fix the SMBIOS type 19 & 20 range end address
[5/5] Optional - switch default MTRR type to WB and only cover MMIO

I've taken some liberties renaming and reformatting, if we'd rather not
introduce too many extraneous changes, I can drop those.  The SMBIOS
changes seem to work up to 32767MB, then we hit a limitation in the type
17 table only providing 15bits for the size.  We might need to describe
multiple virtual DIMMs to get around that, but it's a separate issue.

The final patch is optional and switches over to make the variable MTRRs
only describe the MMIO hole, leaving the rest of the address space
default to WB.  I can't say I fully understand the implications of
hotplug memory for this scenario.  Let me know if there are comments.
Thanks,

Alex

--
Alex Williamson                             HP Open Source & Linux Org.