On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 03:56:54PM +0800, Zhang, Xiantao wrote:
> Muli Ben-Yehuda wrote:

> >> I don't think you want to build this on PPC so I think you need a
> >> stronger check.
> >
> > Good point. How about checking TARGET_BASE_ARCH = i386?
>
> It should work for ia64, please include ia64 when you do it in this
> way.

Fixing it to work for ia64 will take a few more changes than just
this, and I'd rather not do it now. This patchset has been through a
tremendous amount of churn, and I hope it can finally find its way
into the tree now. Once it's in, adding ia64 support will be a lot
simpler.

Cheers,
Muli
--
The First Workshop on I/O Virtualization (WIOV '08)
Dec 2008, San Diego, CA, http://www.usenix.org/wiov08/