Hello Fam,

Thanks a lot  to your reply.

I think I needed to bit more clear in my explanation.

Here is my requirement:

At first,I have a guest vm with its virtual disk performing no storage

intrusion detection  running on top of kvm hypervisor.

Then later I create this new VM app that performs the storage

 intrusion detection functionality again running on top of kvm hypervisor.

I run nfs share inside this vm. Once I do this,I need the I/O's that is

happening on guest vm to undergo the intrusion detection functionality

before writes are performed on the disks.  How could I point the image to the

NFS share if the guest vm prior didn't had this functionality?

And If I do the functionality now,Only NFS-shared partitions could be

intercepted.What about the other partition writes occurring at the

guest vm?

Looking forward to your reply.

--
Shiva