On 22/06/15 19:33, Andreas Färber wrote:
Am 22.06.2015 um 18:27 schrieb Paolo Bonzini:
On the other hand, I wonder if current_cpu is available in
qemu_system_guest_panicked.  If so, you could add the field to the
generic CPUState struct and migrate it as a subsection of
vmstate_cpu_common.
Hm, not sure whether it is.

Would that work with the two ways we use vmstate_cpu_common though?
I.e., can a nested VMState struct (VMSTATE_CPU()) have subsections?

Regards,
Andreas

we'd better squash to avoid troubles. Any other issues?