Hello!

> You may want to check commit 8a14849, which makes this whole patch
> irrelevant.

 Thank you very much for pointing out, i will recheck.
 My patches are based on linux-stable.git, should i base them on something else?

> Also, we do check whether or not the GIC is enabled for a given VM, and
> not touching the registers if they are not. What is wrong with that?

 Look at arch/arm64/kvm/hyp.S, __kvm_vcpu_run function. It unconditionally
calls entries in
__vgic_sr_vectors table. If vGIC initialization did not complete, this table
stays unset and
contains zeroes. That was the problem.
 Ok, this is 64-bit-specific, i can fix this up later. My patch set can be used
without 0003, in
this case it will fix only ARM32 architecture. So if you would like to accept
the rest, you can do
it.

Kind regards,
Pavel Fedin
Expert Engineer
Samsung Electronics Research center Russia