Hello!

> It means that a pause in the discussion for a week (or even more) is not
> uncommon at all. It just means that the other party is busy with things
> of higher priority. In all cases, a gentle "ping" will be better
> received than this "you've stopped replying so I'm going to repost until
> you stop ignoring me" kind of behaviour.

 Ok, sorry for that.

> I don't care much for such an API, mostly because it will obviously
> bitrot very quickly (your "broken VGIC" platform is hopefully a one off
> that won't be repeated again, and the RPi is out of scope anyway).
>
> It would have to be extremely non-intrusive and completely safe for this
> to be taken in...

 Ok, let's leave this API alone then for now...
 Will then be a concensus if i tweak the thing a little bit and we just enable
KVM without both vGIC
and vTimer ? It will be an emulator's problem how to handle them then.

Kind regards,
Pavel Fedin
Expert Engineer
Samsung Electronics Research center Russia