Hi,

I've tried booting two VMs (Ubuntu and Fedora 11) that previously worked with the latest kvm-userspace. At start, I get the following warning:

Could not open '/dev/kqemu' - QEMU acceleration layer not activated: No such file or directory

But, booting proceeds quickly which seems to indicate that KVM is being used. However, the network device is not started and the graphics don't start properly. CPU usage also spikes to 100% and stays there and I can't interact at all with the VM. I'm running the 2.6.29 KVM kernel in the guests.

Cam