Xu, Jiajun wrote:
On Tuesday, April 28, 2009 7:11 AM kvm-ow...@vger.kernel.org wrote:

Cam Macdonell wrote:
Hi,

I've tried booting two VMs (Ubuntu and Fedora 11) that previously
worked with the latest kvm-userspace.  At start, I get the following
warning:
Could not open '/dev/kqemu' - QEMU acceleration layer not activated:
No such file or directory
But, booting proceeds quickly which seems to indicate that KVM is
being used.  However, the network device is not started and the
graphics don't start properly.  CPU usage also spikes to 100% and
stays there and I can't interact at all with the VM.  I'm running
the 2.6.29 KVM kernel in the guests.
Cam
As a simpler test, I tried booting the fedora 10 installer.
Similar to
my existing VMs, it boots, but when it tries to launch the display, it
hangs and 100% cpu usage occurs.  I tried with the std, vmware and
cirrus vga adapters and the same thing happened each time.  Although
with cirrus the CPU usage isn't as high, but it still hangs.

Cam

I also met the same problem with 2.6.30-rc3. Guest can not get IP and qemu
process cpu utilization is always ~100%.

Do you run a graphical display?