Hello again,

I've continued my attempts to get the HASP dongle working, but with no success:

Downloaded kvm-72.tar.gz through kvm-87.tar.gz to find out when the
problem first appear, as kvm-72 is working. Unfortunately, kvm-72
through kvm-82 fails to compile on my Debian system with kernel 2.6.30
and gcc 4.3, and kvm-83 crashes in the same way that kvm-87 crashes.

I have also tested two other USB devices: a C-Pen (www.cpen.com) and a
GEM card reader, both successfully. So it seems it is the HASP
dongle/driver combo which is doing something naughty that makes KVM
versions newer than kvm-72 crash...

Anyone got any ideas what I might try out to find the cause for the crashes?