Hi Michael,

actually it's necessarily. qemu-kvm only put this message into the output and continue booting the guest without hugepage support. Autotest than runs all the test. Later in the output is no mention about this. You have to predict that this happend and look at debug output of all particular tests to see if qemu didn't produced this message. Using this check if qemu-kvm can't allocate the hugepage memory it fails this test, log this information and continue with next variant.