Looking through the interrupt handling paths I stumbled across several
inconsitencies in the interrupt handling paths.

Using this patchset, running the most recent KVM version in nested KVM
works again.

Alexander Graf (5):
  Implement #NMI exiting for nested SVM
  Don't call svm_complete_interrupts for nested guests
  Don't #VMEXIT(INTR) if we still have event_inj waiting
  Don't bail when injecting an event in nested SVM
  Notify nested hypervisor of lost event injections