On 09/30/2009 08:41 PM, Dietmar Maurer wrote:

I just think of common scenarios like 'maintanace mode', where all VM should
migrate to another host. A endless migrate task can make that fail.

For me, it is totally unclear what value I should set for 'max_downtime' to
avoid that behavior?

We used to have a heuristic that said 'if an iteration transfers more pages than the previous iteration, we've stopped converging'. Why wouldn't that work?