>>> I submitted a patch to qemu-kvm recently that got rid of that limitation.
>>> Please try out if the current git head works for you.
>>>
>>> Alex--
>>
>> I just upgraded to kernel 2.6.32.10 with qemu-kvm  0.12.3 and I still
>> get the following error when trying to pass through a dedicated PCI
>> USB card:
>>
>> "Unable to assign device: PCI region 0 at address 0xe9403000 has size
>> 0x100,  which is not a multiple of 4K
>> Error initializing device pci-assign"
>>
>> Didn't the above patch make it into qemu-kvm? I don't know why, but I
>> was under the impression that this was fixed when I upgraded to
>> qemu-kvm 0.12.3.
>>
> It's only in qemu-kvm.git. Maybe it should go into qemu-kvm-0.12.4 if there
> is one

That would be highly appriciated...with the current USB support in
QEMU, PCI passthrough is the only way to get USB 2.0 support. I've
bought two dedicated PCI USB cards for this, but none of them works
due to the above limitation.

Perhaps a developer can comment on this? Are there any plans on
including this patch in the stable releases in the near future?

Thanks :)

Best Regards
Kenni Lund