On 10/01/2011 12:30 AM, pradeep wrote:

Hello Amos, Lmr

Couple of networking tests like ethtool, file_transfer..etc are not
doing cleaning properly.  Huge files are not getting deleted after the
test. So guest running out of space for next tests.

I will investigate Pradeep, thanks for reporting the problems, recently I have made the files created by the file transfer test smaller, to resolve guest disk fillup problems.

https://github.com/dds/autotest/commit/a90d8905a960a39628977209e5f4531a4051b25f

I will review the tests to see if we are doing proper cleanup of the temporary files created.