On Sun, Dec 11, 2011 at 6:32 AM, Peter Maydell <peter.mayd...@linaro.org> wrote:
> On 11 December 2011 10:24, Christoffer Dall
> <c.d...@virtualopensystems.com> wrote:
>> The following series implements KVM support for ARM processors,
>> specifically on the Cortex A-15 platform.
>
>> Still on the to-do list:
>>  - Reuse VMIDs
>>  - Fix SMP host support
>>  - Fix SMP guest support
>>  - Support guest Thumb mode for MMIO emulation
>>  - Further testing
>>  - Performance improvements
>
> Other items for this list:
>  - Support Neon/VFP in guests (the fpu regs struct is empty ATM)
>  - Support guest debugging

ok, thanks, will add these to the list. I have a feeling it will keep
growing for a while :)

> I couldn't see any support for the TLS registers in your cp15 emulation:
> did I miss it, or do we handle it without needing to trap?

by TLS you mean the cp15, c13 registers (tid and friends?) If so, I
handle these in the world-switch code (look at read_cp15_state and
write_cp15_state).

otherwise, help me out on the acronym...

-Christoffer