On 01/30/2012 11:46 PM, Peter Maydell wrote:
On 20 January 2012 02:59, Christoffer Dall
<c.d...@virtualopensystems.com>  wrote:
There's a new list of issues available at:

https://github.com/virtualopensystems/linux-kvm-arm/issues
Thanks for putting this up. Here's a couple more for you :-)

  * Support guest kernels configured for LPAE

At the moment (well, if you have Marc's 3.3rc1 tree with the A15 L2
cache control register bodge in it) you can boot an A15 kernel
configured without LPAE as a KVM guest, but an LPAE kernel with LPAE
enabled will not boot. This probably mostly requires supporting the
64 bit wide cp15 registers that LPAE implies.

  * handle QEMU being ^C'd

Currently if you ^C the qemu process then instead of a nice
clean exit things go a bit pear shaped, with apparently part
of the qemu/kvm combo having quit and the rest not and lots
of error messages being emitted. (I admit to not having looked
at this one enough to be certain tht it's a kernel side thing
rather than a QEMU one; I'm just guessing.)

-- PMM

I took the initiative to add them to that list, thanks.

-Antonios