Hello,

        I use several kvm box, and no problem at all except for 1
application that have bad response time.

        The VM runs Windows 2008R2 and the application is an
client-server app develop with progress software and talk to an Oracle
databasei (on another server) and we access this app with RDS/TSE.
        The physical server runs Debian testing to have qemu-kvm 1.0 and
linux kernel 3.1 and libvirt 0.9.8. We use virtio for disk and network
and use the last driver for Windows (from RH).

        We have 2 references servers : one physical and one running
Vmware.

        Response time :
        o physical = 7s
        o VM under vmware = 8s
        o VM under KVM = 12s (to complete with qemu-kvm 0.12.5 and
kernel 2.6.32 we have 22s ...).

        I attach the libvirt xml of my vm.

        How can I see what's append ? Do you have idea to increase
performance ?

        David.