We are upgrading, carefully, from 1.0 to 1.1.
We welcome the improved AC97 support and the loss of the ehci warning message
on startup.

I am finding an issue getting through to the monitor however.
Neither ctrl-alt-shift-2 nor ctrl-alt-2 exposes the monitor.

I have even tried using the -mon option code examples to force a monitor to
stdio, but the monitor stubbornly refuses to appear.

Simon